***DANCER FEEDBACK HAS SHOWN THESE SHOES COME UP SLIGHTLY LARGER - WE THEREFORE RECOMMEND PURCHASING A HALF SIZE SMALLER THAN YOUR USUAL SIZE***
Perfect for those with average to wide feet, super comfortable and flexible around the ball of the foot.
Cute new take on the popular Aris Allen Mary Jane Athletic Shoe. Vintage inspired dance shoes, gives the perfect retro feel to any outfit. Can be worn with shorts, skirts, dresses or trousers, and looks great with all. Can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Feather-light dance shoes - the lightest Aris Allen woman's shoe yet
- Perforated wingtip, very low heel, soft foam uppers and suede-bottom sole
- Includes a strap that allows you to control the fit at your instep
- Dressy enough to wear when you're going formal
- The heel is almost 3/4" so it looks like an ordinary shoe, but because the shock-absorbing sole is 1/4" your heel is only a little higher than your sole - really helping with stability
- Incredibly soft; foam footbed
- NOTE: These are absolutely minimalist (on purpose). Entirely handmade - they weigh almost nothing. Aris Allen test dancers have been wearing these for over 6 months and report that they are like slippers and should be treated as such. Wear them only for dancing; the sole is so light and flexible they should not be worn on the street
- Swing & Jive classes
- Lindy hop classes
- Social dancing
- Vintage & retro events
- Fast paced dancing