****DANCER FEEDBACK SHOWS THAT THESE ARE BEST SUITED TO DANCERS WITH STANDARD OR NARROW WIDTH FEET****
Aris Allen Men's canvas dance shoes, reminiscent of early 20th century men’s sport shoes. A casual version of men's classic Blucher Captoes constructed in microfiber lined canvas with contrasting stitching and layered color soles The Blucher construction (extremely variable at the shoelaces) makes these easily fit a variety of widths.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Color: Navy blue canvas with navy blue stitching. Blue and white sole.
- Two pairs of shoelaces included: 1 pair of solid white (so you can get your “sailor” look on) and 1 pair of blue and white striped
- Sole: The suede-bottomed sole is incredibly light and flexible - basically: not made for hiking - and should not be worn on the street
- Heel: 7/8” heel
- Footbed: Cloth covered foam
- Construction: These are constructed in a “distressed” fashion. Entirely handmade with raw edges, woven fabric, heavy stitching, etc
- Weight: Feather-light. These are absolutely minimalist (on purpose). The light weight and low heel gives you incredible agility on the dance floor - perfect for dancers of all skill levels
- NOTE: We also carry these in women's sizes. Perfect for couples who wear matching outfits, for costuming a dance team, or backup dancers in a stage production
- Group dances - as available in men's and women's
- Swing and jive dance classes
- Swing and jive social dances
- Fast paced dancing
- Practice sessions